Great South Coast DAMA
Great South Coast DAMA

Recruiting an Overseas Worker

Once a business has successfully entered into a Labour Agreement with the Australian Government it can then recruit an overseas worker/s.

If you have not already identified an Overseas Workers that is suitably skilled and experienced for the occupation that has GSC DAMA approval, then you should proceed to recruit accordingly.

Each worker must be provided with a Settlement Support Package before the worker lodges their visa application.

The employer / sponsor is responsible for ensuring the worker has recieved the Settlement Support Package.

Settlement Support Packages are also available from Local Council contacts.